There are some lines in life that you just don’t cross. So I’m crossing them on my blog.
- The word “moist” does not elicit any extremely negative emotions or reactions for me, personally.
- I’ve never watched Breaking Bad, I think it might be too scary for me.
- Who really cares about the flat white?
- I’ve never tried a single workout I have pinned on my Health and Fitness board. I have, however, cooked and consumed a large percentage of the items on Naughty Noms.
- I don’t know how to stage an Instagram photo. (Is it really worth it? Am I missing out on something big?)
- Sometimes I prefer staying at home and working on my book to going out in public and dealing with other humans.
- But seriously, why would anyone eat quinoa when they could eat tacos…
- Is it bad if I like my cats better than I like most people?
- No, I don’t want to go to pure barre with you. Or any fitness class, for that matter.
- I’m not entirely sure what washi tape is, or what to do with it. Can I get it at my sushi place? Do you eat it?
- Speaking of eating, eating Nutella is not a religious experience for me. In fact, you can have my share. (But if you come near my cheese board I. will. cut. you.)
- Blanket scarves look like they’d give me hot flashes, and are a bit overwhelming to me due to the sheer amount of fabric involved. I’m not particularly interested in wearing one.
I hope we can still be friends.
—The Wife in Training