Good morning! I don’t have a lot to say today, really, I guess… Oh wait—
I’M CO-HOSTING MY FIRST EVER LINK-UP PARTY AND
PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY EVERYONE IS INVITED.
When: Friday, August 1
Who: Allieology, ‘Cause You Gotta Have Faith, The Other Juliette, moi and the most important link-up party guest: YOU!
Why: Ummm duh because it’s fun.
2. Where you’re from
3. Pronounce the following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Pajamas, Caught, Naturally, Aluminum, Crackerjack, Doorknob, Envelope
4. What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
5. What is a bubbly carbonated drink called?
6. What do you call gym shoes?
7. What do you call your grandparents?
8. What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
9. What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
10. What is the bug that when you touch it, it rolls into a ball? How about the one that lights up at night?
11. What do you say to address a group of people?
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so, say something in that language(s).
13. Do you think you have an accent?
14. End by saying any three words you want.
—Wife in Training over and out